- ISO 9060 Secondary Standard
- No desiccant inspection or change for 10 years
- Minimized maintenance
- 5 year full warranty (*)
- Lowest cost of ownership
- Best price / performance ratio
- Proven technology
CMP10 is the secondary standard pyranometer with the best price-quality-performance ratio on the market. Based on the established CMP 11 technology, CMP10 extends this quality to applications where maintenance is difficult and/or forms a major part of the cost of ownership.
The CMP10 has an internal drying cartridge that will last for at least 10 years if the housing is not opened. This minimizes maintenance significantly.
The interval for dome cleaning can be extended, and the quality of measurements maximized, by fitting CMP10 with the recently launched CVF4 ventilation unit.
The Pyranometer does not require any power, it supplies a low voltage of 0 to 20mV in relation to the amount of incoming radiation. When a higher voltage level or a 4 to 20mA signal is required, the AMPBOX is the perfect solution.
Kipp & Zonen provides CMP10 with a 5-year warranty (*).
(*) This product will need to be registered by the end-user within 6 months of purchase to activate the warranty extension.
|Spectral range (50% points)||285 to 2800 nm|
|Sensitivity||7 to 14 µV/W/m²|
|Response time||< 5 s|
|Zero offset A||< 7 W/m²|
|Zero offset B||< 2 W/m²|
|Directional response (up to 80° with 1000 W/m² beam)||< 10 W/m²|
|Temperature dependence of sensitivity (-10 ºC to +40 ºC)||< 1 %|
|Operational temperature range||-40 °C to +80 °C|
|Maximum solar irradiance||4000 W/m²|
|Field of view||180 °|
- Flyer – CMP10 Pyranometer – English
- Brochure – Solar Irradiance Monitoring in Solar Energy Projects
- Brochure – Pyranometers – CMP series – Spanish
- Brochure – Solar Monitoring Stations
- Newsletter 26 – October 2013
- Newsletter 31 – January 2015
- Newsletter Special – Solar Radiation Measurement in Meteorology
- Newsletter 27 – January 2014
- Newsletter Special – Solar Monitoring Stations