Embedded PC ENVILOG
ENVILOG is a versatile, flexible embedded PC with very low power consumption, making it ideal for numerous applications as a data logger in the performance of environmental monitoring tasks. ENVILOG has a LINUX operating system that enables the use of standard software drivers to control communication devices. This permits simple adjustments, even to future technology, to accommodate new data communication networks and connect diverse sensory or analysis systems.
- Illuminated display with touch screen
- Numerous interfaces (LAN, RS232, RS485 and digital and analog I/Os)
- Isolated power supply for sensor
- Software-controlled power supply for data communication devices
- 256 MByte compact flash memory