Reliable operation in any climate!
The CHM 15k series is prepared to work throughout the year and in any climate. Due to their double case structure combined with a window blower and an automatic heating system, the ceilometers are not interfered with fogging, precipitation, freezing or overheating.
High optical sensitivity for exact results!
Accurate results in day- and nighttime are obtained by a solid state laser source with long lifetime, small bandwidth filters and a highly sensitive photo receiver.
- Great measuring range up to 15 km (50 000 ft)
- Enhanced multiple cloud layer detection
- Simple and eye-safe routine operation
- Service-friendly modular device setup
- Various data telegrams, including raw data
- GUI software for device control and display of measured backscatter data in NetCDF format
|Weight||70kg (130kg incl. packaging)|
|Standard interface||RS485, LAN|
|Optional interface||RS232 or Modem V.21, V22, V.22bis|
|Communication||LAN Port: Web-Interface
Serial Port: JO-DataClient Software or standard terminal programs
|Optional software||Viewer-Software for convenient visualizing measured results|
|Power supply||Standard: 230 VAC, ±10%
Optional: 110 VAC, ± 10%
|Power consumption||250 W (Standard)
800 W (in maximum heating mode)
|UPS functionality (opt.)||Internal backup battery for electronics, > 1 hrs|
|Environmental conditions||ISO 10109-11|
|Laser protection class||1M, DIN EN 60825-1:2007|
|Protection level housing||IP65|
|Electrical safety||DIN EN 61010-1|