Based on the embedded PC ENVILOG, the DLM1470 represents the latest data logger generation that was specifically developed for use in radiation, water, air and meteorological monitoring. Its special features are low power consumption, utilizing battery or solar power, and a high level of flexibility in connecting to data communication networks and various detectors. In addition to the universal hardware with its diverse interfaces, this adaptability is also achieved by the LINUX operating system and the available standard driver.
- Low power consumption
- Numerous interfaces (LAN, RS232, RS485 and digital and analog I/Os)
- Isolated power supply for sensor
- Software controlled power supply for data communication devices
- Robust design for harsh operating conditions
- Outdoor installation (optional)