The TDC1-PIR traffic detector is a highly accurate traffic counter with radar-like speed accuracy, length based vehicle classification and ultra-low power consumption. It has been specifically designed for applications where both power consumption and accurate data are the deciding factors.
- Ultra-low power consumption≤ 60 mW, ideal for solar powered installations
- Multi channel PIR detectionTotal of five detection zones
- Vehicle classification by length3 standard classes, up to 5 vehicle classes possible (depending on customer length threshold setting)
- Auto calibrationAuto calibration within recommended mounting distance from the centre of the observed lane using ADEC DET-Soft commissioning software
- Wide mounting height rangeMounting height between 5.5 m and 18 m (max. offset 45° from detector’s mounting location to the centre of the observed lane), Application-dependent limitations apply.
- Detection of standing vehicles
- Detection of wrong-way drivers
- Wide operating temperature range (–40 to +70°C |–40 to +158ºF)Optimal performance in all weather and climate conditions
- Remote configuration and setupUsing DET-Soft commissioning and installation software