The multi-talent for application in:
Meteorology, Climatology and Environmental Measuring Technique
- WEB, FTP, Telnet, SMTP
- Freely configurable
- 16 differential measuring channels
- • 6 serial interfaces
- 4 switching outputs
- 2 high current measurement channels
- Time synchronization DCF77, NTP
- 24bit ADC
- 4GB data storage
- Integrated solar charge controller
- Switchable sensor supply
- Field programmable
The Datalogger DL16 is a complete measuring system for automatic acquisition and storing of meteorological and environmental measuring data.
In doing so, the DL 16 is characterized by its high flexibility. Due to its internal structure it is possible to interlink any measuring values, to average individually, and to store in different intervals.
The acquisition and processing of all signals is conform to WMO recommendations and IEC 61400-12-1.
The six serial interfaces can be used as data- and serviceinterface, as well as for connecting sensors. An RS485 bus-operation, e.g. with ULTRASONIC 2D, and THIES FIRST CLASS wind transmitters, is supported . Also the connection of external devices is possible. For simple protocols, existing interpreters can be used, or a specific driver will be integrated in the firmware. An integrated WEB server, TFTP, Telnet, SMTP (sending e-mail) und NTP (time synchronization via Ethernet) round off the software functions.
• 1Hz data measuring, wind velocity 4Hz
• Averaging according to WMO
• Calculation of standard deviation
• Mathematical measurement link
• Heating- and ventilator control
• Temperature compensated RTC
• Clock synchronization via DCF77 or NTP
• Modem slot for ISDN, GSM, analogue modem
• Maintenance mode
• Archive up to 365 days
• Power failure buffering
• Broken wire detection of sensors
and much more
|The standard measuring value inputs of the DL16||• 6 x 32bit counter for all THIES anemometers with broken wire detection
• 6 x serial-synchronous for all THIES wind direction sensors
• Event counter for precipitation • Up to 16 PT 100 inputs
• Up to 16 0-100 mV inputs (e.g. for radiation)
• Up to 16 0-1 V inputs • Up to 16 0-10 V inputs
• Up to 16 0/4-20 mA inputs
• 6 serial interfaces RS232, RS422, RS485, USB
• 4 high-current switch 60 V DC, 48 V AC
• 1 high-current measurement channel AC, DC galvanically decoupled 1A
• 1 high-current measurement channel AC, DC galvanically decoupled 10A
• base for modem module analogue, ISDN, GSM, GPRS external
|Further Thies sensors connectable to the RS485 bus||• THIES Laser Precipitation Monitor LNM
• THIES Ultrasonic- Anemometer 1D / 2D / 3D
• THIES FIRST CLASS wind direction – wind velocity transmitter
• THIES Sensor-Interfaces (up to 5 possible)
RTC real time clock
|Max. 24 bit resolution with differential inputs
Temperature compensated RTC
|Time synchronization||DCF77 via external antenna or NTP via Ethernet|
|Measuring cycle||0.25 sec for wind values configurable 1 sec. … 60 min.
for each measurement channel
|Data storing||Storage of data in any archives.
Archive values are grouped.
Storage interval settable
|Power supply -Accumulator
|12 V / 7 Ah voltage monitoring
22 V idling voltage, 17 V nominal voltage,
arbitrary power charging current 2 A max.
Lithium cell for buffering of data and time
230 V / 115 V / 300 VA monitored mains status
|-30 … +60 °C